In today’s increasingly competitive environment, businesses must choose projects, which correspond to the firm’s objectives and interests
Participants learn to justify projects, assemble and submit a business proposal to convince and obtain commitments.
This three-day course is for any decision maker, project and team manager or other professional who needs to get projects approved.
Length of course: 3 days
Design a business case using a simple and responsive method
- Conduct an opportunity study
- Measuring the return on investment
- Present a complete documentation
Present a business case
- Mastering the different presentation techniques
- Manage the question period